Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Beginnings

I've always wanted to blog, but never seemed to have the time. Life and it's circumstances change in an instant, and now that I'm a college grad who is still on the hunt for that dream job, I seem to have way too much time on my hands. So, why not start now?

I'm starting a few blogs. This one will be more like a journal than a blog, where I will share my thoughts, opinions, and the many wisdoms and musings of a 23 year old. I've also started on for my photography, one for my poetry, and one where I will be reviewing all things in the entertainment world. Please see my list of blogs to the left.

I'm new at this, but plan to really make it a part of my life, so please keep checking in and feel free to drop me a line. :)

K.Rollin

No comments:

Post a Comment